Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's getting sooooo close!!!!!!!!!!

One more market for the season left next Wednesday and I am actually looking forward to some down time.  Getting down and doin' a lot of jewelry making that is!  I went to one of my favorite local shops and got some beautiful strands of gems and one of a kind pendant gems for a start!  My inventory has taken a big drop - thanks to all of my wonderful customers visiting my booth and buying from my Etsy store.  CAN'T WAIT - CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cleaning house, wood pile ready for winter (thank you hubby & boys), exchange out all the annual flowers to violas, pansies and more that I just bought this morning....THEN final organizing touches on my artroom......one last market AND WAHLA....Let the creating begin!

In the photo are also broken ceramics by Dana Morton of Earthbourne Art.  I can't wait to see how it goes; my first try is making Dana a pair of earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment