Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, September 27th - Art Update

Working on:
• Finishing up a few more necklaces for my new "Nature Inspired" collection.
• Pendants for Denene - 2 with family photos
• Ceramic earrings for Dana
• Looking for a way to remove liver of sulfer smell from jewelry.
• Finalize LV - school pendant order form
• Organizing senior photos - yes I do photography too! 

Need to Do:
• Black miniature schnauzer pendant
• Start back in on my hammered and sculptured metal jewelry pieces to build back up my wiped out inventory!
• Denene's pendants (2) of family photos
• Make jewelry inspired by a catalog of very cool, earthy and VERY EXPENSIVE pieces.  I won't bother mentioning any names & I won't ever copy exact but, I know I can do some just as great pieces for way less and mine won't be just exclusive - it WILL be on-of-a-kind! - This is my "Nature Inspired Collection" - done and still working on.  Trying to get the hang of incorporating different materials such as leather etc....
• Waiting on recent Rio Grande order

 Pondering:
• The idea of having a booth at the High Country Hellcats Roller Derby bout at the High Country Sports Arena in   Sonora/Standard on the eve of Saturday, November 6th.  I think it could be fun.  I am awaiting the application and as soon as I get it I will make a final decision.
• See if I can build up my inventory & sell my jewelry at the George Post Gallery in Sonora.  It's an honor to be asked and I believe it would be the best place I could sell my craft! : )

HELP:
Let me know if there is anything I'm forgetting! THanks!
Reneé

No comments:

Post a Comment