Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday, October 1st - Art Update

Working on:
• Ad for Tuolumne Township Newsletter
• Finishing up a few more necklaces for my new "Nature Inspired" collection.
• Looking for a way to remove liver of sulfer smell from jewelry.

Need to Do:
• Final edit on Senior Photos - done
• Pendant work to be done the week of October 4th
    -Waiting on images from Lori for possible pendant
    - Black miniature schnauzer pendant
    - Denene - family photos
    - Dana's earrings
• Start back in on my hammered and sculptured metal jewelry pieces to build back up my wiped out inventory!
• Waiting on recent Rio Grande order
• Watching for contest on my Facebook Studio Jardine page for winners to send out boxed cards (see photo).

 Pondering:
• The idea of having a booth at the High Country Hellcats Roller Derby bout at the High Country Sports Arena in   Sonora/Standard on the eve of Saturday, November 6th.  I think it could be fun.  I am awaiting the application and as soon as I get it I will make a final decision - not sure if they are going to have vendors now.....
• See if I can build up my inventory & sell my jewelry at the George Post Gallery in Sonora.  It's an honor to be asked and I believe it would be the best place I could sell my craft! : )

HELP:
Let me know if there is anything I'm forgetting! THanks!
Reneé

No comments:

Post a Comment